Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12023 Jamestown St Ne, Blaine
Welcome to your new home in the highly sought-after neighborhood of Copper Bay! Beautiful Alder wood custom cabinetry through-out, chefs kitchen w/all the bells & whistles, 4 BR’s on 1 lvl, spacious master BR suite w/vaulted ceilings and beautiful tile in the master bath. Finished walk-out lower level with a FR, 5th BR and ¾ BA – it also includes a 13 X 28 storage area! Oversized 3 car garage is heated, has epoxy floors, and 8 Ft. doors. This home is fabulous for entertaining – inside and out! Move In & Enjoy!
- MLS® #5129868
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,696
- Year Built2013
- Sub-Type(SF) Single Family
- Style(SF) Single Family
- AmenitiesDeck, Patio, Natural Woodwork, Kitchen Window, Kitchen Center Island, Ceiling Fan(s), Hardwood Floors, Tiled Floors, Walk-In Closet, Master BR Walk-In Closet, Sun Room, Washer/Dryer Hookup, In-Ground Sprinkler
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Heated Garage, Garage Door Opener
- WaterfrontLake View
- ExteriorBrick/Stone, Cement Board
- Lot DescriptionTree Coverage - Light
- RoofAsphalt Shingles, Age 8 Years or Less
- ConstructionPreviously Owned
- Construction StatusPreviously Owned
- Date ListedDecember 7th, 2018
- Days on Market109
- Address12023 Jamestown St Ne
- SubdivisionThe Lakes Of Radisson 28th Add
- Zip Code55449
- AppliancesCooktop, Wall Oven, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Water Softener - Rented, Disposal
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesLiving Room, Family Room, Gas Burning
- District16 - Spring Lake Park
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Burnet
Price Change History for 12023 Jamestown St Ne, Blaine, MN (MLS® #5129868)
|Price Reduced||$574,900||$10,000 (1.71%)|
|Price Reduced||$584,900||$15,100 (2.52%)|
|Price Reduced (from $615,000)||$600,000||$15,000 (2.44%)|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2019 at 9:20pm CDT.