Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7036 61st St S, Cottage Grove
One level living at its finest in Cottage Grove/Woodbury's most beautiful new neighborhood. Our Palmer model features custom finishes in a predetermined floor plan. Enjoy entertaining in the spacious kitchen with large center island that opens to the main floor family room with fireplace and built ins or curl up with a book and coffee in the sunroom. The master bedroom looks into the woods and features a closet that's finally the size you've been looking for. Visit soon!
- MLS® #5142718
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,435
- Year Built2019
- Sub-Type(SF) Single Family
- Style(SF) Single Family
- AmenitiesPorch, Kitchen Window, Kitchen Center Island, Ceiling Fan(s), Hardwood Floors, Tiled Floors, Walk-In Closet, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Master BR Walk-In Closet, Sun Room, In-Ground Sprinkler, Wet Bar, Washer/Dryer Hookup
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Driveway - Asphalt
- ExteriorShakes, Fiber Board, Brick/Stone
- Lot DescriptionTree Coverage - Medium, Sod Included in Price, Underground Utilities, Additional Land Available
- RoofAsphalt Shingles, Age 8 Years or Less
- ConstructionModel (not for sale)
- Construction StatusModel (not for sale)
- Date ListedFebruary 11th, 2019
- Days on Market382
- Address7036 61st St S
- CityCottage Grove
- Zip Code55016
- AppliancesMicrowave, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener - Owned, Range, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Disposal, Air-To-Air Exchanger, Furnace Humidifier, Dishwasher
- HeatingForced Air, Fireplace
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Gas Burning
- District833 - South Washington County
- Listing OfficeGonyea Homes, Inc.
Price Change History for 7036 61st St S, Cottage Grove, MN (MLS® #5142718)
|Price Increased||$612,281||$5,000 (0.82%)|
|Price Increased||$607,281||$865 (0.14%)|
|Price Reduced||$606,416||$10,721 (1.74%)|
|Price Increased (from $554,900)||$617,137||$62,237 (11.22%)|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2020 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on February 28th, 2020 at 11:23am CST.