Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8206 Oakmere Rd, Bloomington
Price improved by $550,000 to $1,850,000 makes for a Great Buyer Opportunity. This stunning home on Anderson Lake has 1.68 acres of woods and meticulous landscaping. Custom designed and built for the current owners in 1999 this 10,000+ square foot home has everything you might want. 5 bedrooms, 8 baths, 2 full kitchens, 2 family rms,4 fireplaces, 4-car garage, pool, theater, game room, exercise room, library, piano room, 4 newer furnaces & 4 AC units. The Master Suite has separate his & her bathrooms and walk in closets as well as a sitting area with fireplace. The lower level is fully finished with full kitchen, bar, two bathrooms, glass trophy cases and billiard room. The theater room has a large screen and seating for 9. The LL walks out to the child friendly heated pool that was built in 2003 with an average depth of 4 ft. This Private Estate is 25 min from downtown Mpls, 20 min to the airport, close to all shopping and Ideally situated near the borders of Edina & Eden Prairie.
- MLS® #5143864
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage10,438
- Year Built1999
- Sub-Type(SF) Single Family
- Style(SF) Single Family
- AmenitiesDeck, Patio, Porch, Natural Woodwork, Kitchen Window, Kitchen Center Island, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Hardwood Floors, Tiled Floors, Paneled Doors, French Doors, Master BR Walk-In Closet, Walk-In Closet, Wet Bar, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Exercise Room, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Security System, Intercom System
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached Garage, Driveway - Asphalt, Garage Door Opener
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake Front
- Has PoolYes
- PoolBelow Ground, Heated
- ExteriorStucco, Brick/Stone
- Lot DescriptionTree Coverage - Heavy, Accessible Shoreline
- RoofAsphalt Shingles, Age Over 8 Years
- ConstructionPreviously Owned
- Construction StatusPreviously Owned
- Date ListedMarch 1st, 2019
- Days on Market79
- Address8206 Oakmere Rd
- SubdivisionDixons Oakmere
- Zip Code55438
- AppliancesRange, Wall Oven, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, Air-To-Air Exchanger, Furnace Humidifier
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesLiving Room, Family Room, Amusement Room, Master Bedroom, Gas Burning, 2-Sided
- District271 - Bloomington
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Results
Price Change History for 8206 Oakmere Rd, Bloomington, MN (MLS® #5143864)
|Price Reduced (from $2,400,000)||$1,850,000||$550,000 (22.92%)|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 5:20pm CDT.