Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
314 Dayton Ave, St. Paul
Beautifully maintained Alvin W. Krech house! Designed by Charles Mould & Robert McNichol in 1888. Stately living spaces w/ornate & original millwork, 6 fireplaces, formal & informal rooms for entertaining, & more! Library will easily hold your book collection & impress you w/2 story ceiling. Enjoy ample daylight thanks to beautiful stained-glass bay & picture windows. Host large holiday celebrations in front of the fireplace in the DR or host a game night with friends on the 3rd floor's family room. Many conveniences include 2nd flr laundry, multiple ensuite baths, super storage, eat-in kitchen, & a lovely front porch to relax and enjoy while people watching. Take in views of the nearby Cathedral of St. Paul through multiple windows or enjoy soft sounds of Boyd Park across the street. Amazing location w/nearby shops & restaurants just out front door! Quick commute to either downtown. Terrific walkability! Delicious & unique restaurants are just steps away as well as great shopping.
- MLS® #5192374
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,112
- Year Built1888
- Sub-Type(SF) Single Family
- Style(SF) Single Family
- AmenitiesPorch, Natural Woodwork, Kitchen Window, Kitchen Center Island, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Hardwood Floors, Tiled Floors, Walk-In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Security System, Cable
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot, Tree Coverage - Light, City Bus (w/in 6 blks)
- RoofFlat, Age Over 8 Years
- ConstructionPreviously Owned
- Construction StatusPreviously Owned
- Date ListedMay 6th, 2019
- Days on Market163
- Address314 Dayton Ave
- SubdivisionAuditors Subdivision, No5 St
- CitySt. Paul
- Zip Code55102
- AppliancesRange, Wall Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Freezer, Washer, Dryer, Disposal
- HeatingForced Air, Hot Water, Fireplace
- CoolingCentral, Window
- # of Fireplaces6
- FireplacesLiving Room, Master Bedroom, Wood Burning, Stone, Other
- District625 - St. Paul
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Burnet
Price Change History for 314 Dayton Ave, St. Paul, MN (MLS® #5192374)
|Price Reduced (from $750,000)||$698,000||$52,000 (6.93%)|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 9:20pm CDT.