Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1918 Humboldt Ave S, Minneapolis
Welcome to 1918 Humboldt! An elegant 5BR/5BA home on a fabulous block in Lowry Hill. It has been restored & modernized while maintaining the stunning, original beauty. The main level has open living/dining spaces with exquisite mahogany woodwork, stained glass, & built-ins. Plus, a bright sunroom off the living room and a separate office/music room. New, oversized light-filled cook’s kitchen with attached mudroom. 3 large bedrooms on the 2nd floor with generous closets. Full staircase to 3rd floor with 2 additional bedrooms and a large bonus room. Finished lower level family room with fireplace. Larger lot includes private, backyard patio, landscape lighting, inground sprinkler system, and invisible fence. This home is wonderful for entertaining & comfortable, family friendly space. Fantastic location in the heart of Lowry Hill near Kenwood Park, Lake of the Isles, restaurants, and shopping; and easy access to downtown, uptown, and freeways.
- MLS® #5197750
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,732
- Year Built1910
- Sub-Type(SF) Single Family
- Style(SF) Single Family
- AmenitiesPatio, Porch, Natural Woodwork, Kitchen Window, Ceiling Fan(s), Hardwood Floors, Tiled Floors, French Doors, Walk-In Closet, Master BR Walk-In Closet, Sun Room, Washer/Dryer Hookup, In-Ground Sprinkler
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached Garage, Driveway - Concrete, Garage Door Opener
- RoofPitched, Age Over 8 Years
- ConstructionPreviously Owned
- Construction StatusPreviously Owned
- Date ListedMarch 22nd, 2019
- Days on Market241
- Address1918 Humboldt Ave S
- AreaLowry Hill
- SubdivisionGreens 3rd Add
- Zip Code55403
- AppliancesCooktop, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Freezer, Washer, Dryer, Disposal
- HeatingHot Water, Boiler
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesLiving Room, Family Room, Wood Burning, Gas Burning
- District1 - Minneapolis
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Burnet
Price Change History for 1918 Humboldt Ave S, Minneapolis, MN (MLS® #5197750)
|Price Reduced||$1,095,000||$30,000 (2.67%)|
|Price Reduced||$1,125,000||$50,000 (4.26%)|
|Price Reduced (from $1,250,000)||$1,175,000||$75,000 (6.00%)|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 7:20pm CST.