Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6744 Chalice Ct, Edina
Step inside this custom built home in Edina. This 2012 masterpiece is truly unique. Enjoy the warm weather in the in ground pool and outdoor lounging areas. Stay inside and go to the movies in the comfort of your own movie theater or entertain guests in the billiard room. This home also features a fully functioning elevator for added accessibility. With over 6,600 sq ft, this home has unlimited potential for families and entertaining guests. This is a home you need to see to believe!
- MLS® #5205479
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,616
- Year Built2011
- Sub-Type(SF) Single Family
- Style(SF) Single Family
- AmenitiesDeck, Patio, Natural Woodwork, Kitchen Window, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Hardwood Floors, Tiled Floors, Walk-In Closet, Master BR Walk-In Closet, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Wet Bar, Exercise Room, Security System, In-Ground Sprinkler
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Insulated Garage, Heated Garage, Driveway - Asphalt, Garage Door Opener
- Has PoolYes
- PoolBelow Ground, Outdoor
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot
- RoofAsphalt Shingles, Pitched
- ConstructionPreviously Owned
- Construction StatusPreviously Owned
- Date ListedApril 16th, 2019
- Days on Market210
- Address6744 Chalice Ct
- SubdivisionParkwood Knolls 24th Add
- Zip Code55436
- AppliancesRange, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener - Owned, Disposal, Central Vacuum, Electronic Air Filter, Air-To-Air Exchanger, Furnace Humidifier, Other
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesMaster Bedroom, Gas Burning, Living Room, Other
- District270 - Hopkins
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Burnet
Price Change History for 6744 Chalice Ct, Edina, MN (MLS® #5205479)
|Price Reduced||$1,469,000||$30,000 (2.00%)|
|Price Reduced||$1,499,000||$96,000 (6.02%)|
|Price Reduced (from $1,695,000)||$1,595,000||$100,000 (5.90%)|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 2:22pm CST.