Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Unit 4501 - 168 6th St E, St. Paul
For the buyer looking for a one of a kind custom masterpiece. A true legacy home. From the highest residential unit in all of Minnesota, take in the panoramic views of the entire Saint Paul / Minneapolis metropolitan area and the majestic Mississippi river from this expansive, exquisitely finished, turn key sky palace. A major renovation was done that touched every surface and incorporated every piece of available technology, which makes this home unequaled with any any home in the City. One of kind home with a lifestyle of ultra urban conveniences. Walk out your door to the summer jazz festival and the film festival in Mears park, walk to the Farmer's market all summer long, enjoy having the trendiest neighborhood in the Twin Cities right out your door. St Paul's Historic Lowertown is an established cultural hub with its trendy Art Crawl and galleries, cafe's and dining establishments.
- MLS® #5206585
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,268
- Year Built1991
- Sub-Type(CC) High Rise (4+ Levels)
- Style(CC) High Rise (4+ Levels)
- AmenitiesBalcony, Kitchen Window, Kitchen Center Island, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Hardwood Floors, Tiled Floors, Walk-In Closet, Master BR Walk-In Closet, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Intercom System, City View, Panoramic View, Cable, Local Area Network, Broadband Available, Ethernet Wired, Indoor Sprinklers
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Underground Garage
- WaterfrontRiver View
- ConstructionPreviously Owned
- Construction StatusPreviously Owned
- Date ListedApril 1st, 2019
- Days on Market200
- AddressUnit 4501 - 168 6th St E
- SubdivisionCondo 275 The Airye Condo
- CitySt. Paul
- Zip Code55101
- AppliancesWall Oven, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Water Filtration System, Disposal, Furnace Humidifier
- HeatingForced Air, Heat Pump
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesLiving Room, Family Room, Wood Burning
- District625 - St. Paul
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Results
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 7:20am CDT.