Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Unit 12 - 436 Portland Ave, St. Paul
Rare opportunity in Historic Victorian on sought after Ramsey Hill. Second floor home offers perfect updates that compliment the exciting original charm and character. Large updated kitchen includes stainless steel appliances and new flooring - you will love the open floor concept between the kitchen/DR and LR. Tastefully updated full bathroom with separate tub and walk-in shower. Few units have both front porch access for quiet evenings or morning coffee with an additional back patio off kitchen overlooking peaceful gardens in private courtyard. Additional secured 9x14 storage in basement. This is a special building and glorious home. The condo is within 1 block of 3 of St. Paul's most beautiful parks - Summit Overlook Park, Cochran Park, and Nathan Hale Park - as well as walking distance to Grand Avenue and Selby Avenue shops and restaurants as well as downtown St. Paul and the St. Paul Cathedral.
- MLS® #5208958
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,280
- Year Built1904
- Sub-Type(CC) High Rise (4+ Levels)
- Style(CC) High Rise (4+ Levels)
- AmenitiesPatio, Porch, Natural Woodwork, Kitchen Window, Ceiling Fan(s), Hardwood Floors, Tiled Floors, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Washer/Dryer Hookup
- # of Garages1
- GaragesDetached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Lot DescriptionTree Coverage - Medium, City Bus (w/in 6 blks)
- RoofFlat, Age Over 8 Years, Rubber
- ConstructionPreviously Owned
- Construction StatusPreviously Owned
- Date ListedMay 10th, 2019
- Days on Market12
- AddressUnit 12 - 436 Portland Ave
- SubdivisionCondo 214 Nathan Hale Park
- CitySt. Paul
- Zip Code55102
- AppliancesRange, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- HeatingHot Water
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesAmusement Room
- District625 - St. Paul
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Integrity Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 1:20am CDT.