Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12440 Pierce St Ne, Blaine
What a rare find! This well-cared for home has 4 garage stalls! Attached garage is 22x19 (insulated & heated). Detached garage is 20x26 (insulated with attic storage) and over-sized concrete driveway. Vaulted ceiling creates open feeling in the dining and great rooms. Enjoy cozy evenings by the gas fireplace with ceiling-high stone and bold mantle. Show off your decorative items on wall and floating shelves. Cheery kitchen features backsplash, tile floor, bay window, space to eat-in. Dining room w/ bay window/patio door walks out to deck & overlooks mature trees, fully landscaped greenspace w/ irrigation system. The backyard is enclosed with 5'0 black-coated chain link fence. Family room features built-in cabinets surrounding large TV opening. Updated lighting and ceiling fans thru-out. New roof, siding, windows 2018. Walk to Parks (with playground, walking trails, 6 baseball/softball diamonds, skateboard park, picnic area, nature area). Library, Restaurants, Bowling, Schools and more!
- MLS® #5214066
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,708
- Year Built1995
- Sub-Type(SF) Single Family
- Style(SF) Single Family
- AmenitiesDeck, Natural Woodwork, Kitchen Window, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Tiled Floors, Master BR Walk-In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup, In-Ground Sprinkler, Cable
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached Garage, Insulated Garage, Heated Garage, Detached Garage, Driveway - Concrete, Garage Door Opener
- ExteriorVinyl, Brick/Stone
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot, Tree Coverage - Light
- RoofAsphalt Shingles, Pitched, Age 8 Years or Less
- ConstructionPreviously Owned
- Construction StatusPreviously Owned
- Date ListedMay 10th, 2019
- Days on Market12
- Address12440 Pierce St Ne
- SubdivisionHeatherwood 2nd Add
- Zip Code55434
- AppliancesRange, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener - Owned, Disposal, Furnace Humidifier
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving Room, Gas Burning
- District11 - Anoka-Hennepin
- Listing OfficeCounselor Realty, Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 1:20am CDT.