Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11801 Owatonna St Ne, Blaine
Premier waterfront luxury townhome loaded with upgrades. This home is what curb appeal is all about. Quality materials and pride of ownership show throughout this home. Wide cherry woodwork and hardwood floor, gourmet kitchen with double oven, walk-in pantry, pot filler and premium appliances. Large dining area with built-ins. Heated bathroom floors custom vaulted ceilings, stained glass accents. Main level gas fireplace and a high efficiency wood fireplace in the lower level. Master suite overlooks the beautiful pond. Lower level is very bright with full view, large ground level windows. Lower level wet bar with microwave drawer and dishwasher is ideal fro gatherings. Rare 3 car garage and very low association dues for snow and mow services. Another great feature is that you can actually own the lot and can landscape and plant as you wish.
- MLS® #5221293
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage3,297
- Year Built2007
- Sub-Type(TH) Detached
- Style(TH) Detached
- AmenitiesPorch, Kitchen Center Island, Ceiling Fan(s), Hardwood Floors, Tiled Floors, Paneled Doors, Walk-In Closet, Master BR Walk-In Closet, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Security System, In-Ground Sprinkler, Wet Bar
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Driveway - Concrete
- ExteriorVinyl, Brick/Stone
- Lot DescriptionTree Coverage - Medium, Underground Utilities
- RoofAsphalt Shingles, Pitched, Age 8 Years or Less
- ConstructionPreviously Owned
- Construction StatusPreviously Owned
- Date ListedMay 30th, 2019
- Days on Market114
- Address11801 Owatonna St Ne
- SubdivisionDeacons Forest 3rd Add
- Zip Code55449
- AppliancesCooktop, Wall Oven, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener - Owned, Disposal, Electronic Air Filter, Air-To-Air Exchanger
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesLiving Room, Family Room, Gas Burning, Wood Stove
- District16 - Spring Lake Park
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Classic Rlty NW
Price Change History for 11801 Owatonna St Ne, Blaine, MN (MLS® #5221293)
|Price Reduced (from $590,000)||$565,000||$25,000 (4.24%)|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2019 at 1:20am CDT.