Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8653 Collin Way, Inver Grove Heights
Hard to find detached Town Home with 3-Car garage! Enjoy the privacy and space of a regular home. Spacious & Fabulous Rambler with designer amenities at every turn including hardwood floors and maple trim, gourmet kitchen with granite, 4 season porch,deck off the dining room and Main floor home office! Private master suite with large walk in closet and master bath features jetted tub, dual sink vanity, separate shower! Expansive lower level family room with 2 bedrooms and 3/4 bathroom. Extra storage and work area in the lower level.New A/C 2019! Walk the beautiful trails on nearby ponds! Great location near eateries,shopping and easy commute to St Paul and Minneapolis.
- MLS® #5223552
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,840
- Year Built2005
- Sub-Type(TH) Detached
- Style(TH) Detached
- AmenitiesDeck, Porch, Natural Woodwork, Ceiling Fan(s), Hardwood Floors, Tiled Floors, Paneled Doors, French Doors, Walk-In Closet, Master BR Walk-In Closet, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Washer/Dryer Hookup, In-Ground Sprinkler, Ethernet Wired
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Insulated Garage, Driveway - Concrete, Garage Door Opener
- ExteriorBrick/Stone, Cement Board
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot, Tree Coverage - Light
- RoofAsphalt Shingles, Pitched
- ConstructionPreviously Owned
- Construction StatusPreviously Owned
- Date ListedMay 24th, 2019
- Days on Market90
- Address8653 Collin Way
- SubdivisionPark Point
- CityInver Grove Heights
- Zip Code55076
- AppliancesRange, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving Room, Gas Burning
- District199 - Inver Grove Hts. Community
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Burnet
Price Change History for 8653 Collin Way, Inver Grove Heights, MN (MLS® #5223552)
|Price Reduced (from $459,900)||$449,900||$10,000 (2.17%)|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 6:20am CDT.