Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5 Iris Pl, St. Paul
Prepare to be delighted! Built in 1900 by judge G. Orr, this captivating Colonial Revival boasts beautiful views of Iris Park Fountain. Lovingly renovated & restored this home will nourish your spirit. Iris Park is conveniently located between both DTs; only a 3 min walk to the Green Line LRT. Time travel is possible here on the main floor amidst the grand foyer and stunning center hall staircase, the LR pocket doors and original tile adorning the fireplace (now decorative), the oak & leaded glass built-ins in the DR, and wood transoms and egg & dart wainscoting throughout. The 2nd floor hosts four ample bedrooms, a sunny spacious laundry, and a blissful bath with a tiled walk-in shower and classic clawfoot tub. The 3rd floor owner's suite features a walk-in closet, a nook overlooking the park perfect for work or leisure, and a 3/4 bath with skylight. Augment your income with ADU potential in the bsmt: a separate entry, 3/4 bath & laundry are in place--the rest awaits your vision.
- MLS® #5225910
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,255
- Year Built1900
- Sub-Type(SF) Single Family
- Style(SF) Single Family
- AmenitiesPatio, Natural Woodwork, Kitchen Window, Skylight, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Hardwood Floors, Tiled Floors, Paneled Doors, Master BR Walk-In Closet, Wet Bar
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached Garage, Driveway - Asphalt, Garage Door Opener
- WaterfrontLake View
- ExteriorCement Board
- Lot DescriptionCity Bus (w/in 6 blks)
- RoofAsphalt Shingles, Pitched, Age 8 Years or Less
- ConstructionPreviously Owned
- Construction StatusPreviously Owned
- Date ListedMay 10th, 2019
- Days on Market12
- Address5 Iris Pl
- AreaMerriam Park/Lexington-Hamline
- SubdivisionHinkels Second Amd To, Un
- CitySt. Paul
- Zip Code55104
- AppliancesCooktop, Wall Oven, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- HeatingBaseboard, Hot Water, Boiler
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- District625 - St. Paul
- Listing OfficeEdina Realty, Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 1:20am CDT.