Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7180 Jubert Ln, Corcoran
Executive Swanson built Walkout Rambler sits on a gorgeous 4.75 acres with incredible views of Scott Lake. This meticulous, custom built 4BR/3BA home offers a spacious open layout that is filled with natural light and architecturally designed craftsmanship throughout. Beautiful living area with high ceilings, stone fireplace, formal dining room, extensive custom built-ins, main floor master bedroom and gourmet kitchen. Walk out onto your large deck to relax and enjoy serene lake and nature. Incredible lower level is your “cabin at the lake” with stone fireplace, custom cabinetry and bar area. All makes for a fantastic entertaining area with walk-out to huge back-yard. 4 1/2 car garage is perfect for all of your extras, boat, toys and more. This exceptional property is truly a must see!
- MLS® #5238214
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,357
- Year Built2000
- Sub-Type(SF) Single Family
- Style(SF) Single Family
- AmenitiesDeck, Patio, Porch, Natural Woodwork, Kitchen Window, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Hardwood Floors, Tiled Floors, Walk-In Closet, In-Ground Sprinkler
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached Garage, Insulated Garage, Heated Garage, Driveway - Concrete, Driveway - Asphalt, Garage Door Opener
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake Front, Lake View
- ExteriorMetal, Stucco, Brick/Stone, Cement Board
- Lot DescriptionTree Coverage - Medium
- RoofAsphalt Shingles, Pitched, Age Over 8 Years
- ConstructionPreviously Owned
- Construction StatusPreviously Owned
- Date ListedJune 12th, 2019
- Days on Market103
- Address7180 Jubert Ln
- SubdivisionLake Jubert Estates
- Zip Code55340
- AppliancesCooktop, Wall Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener - Owned, Disposal, Central Vacuum, Air-To-Air Exchanger
- HeatingForced Air, In-Floor Heating
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesLiving Room, Family Room, Amusement Room, Gas Burning, Stone, Free Standing, 2-Sided
- District883 - Rockford
- Listing OfficeEdina Realty, Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 10:20pm CDT.