Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
19162 Ivanhoe Dr Nw, Elk River
Back on the Market. Buyer's financing fell through. 3500 Finished Square Feet. Warm and Inviting 1-Owner Home in High Demand Area. Loads of Natural Light. Open Floor Plan. Granite Island in Kitchen with Maple Cabinets and SS Appliances. Informal and Formal Dining Rooms. Main Floor Bedroom being used as Office. Enormous Master Suite with Private Master Bath. Loft overlooks main floor Family Room. 3 Bedrooms on One Level. Basement has been finished to include a 5th Bedroom, Full Bathroom, Entertainment Room, Bar Area & Over-sized Family Room.Back yard has a large 27x13 Concrete Patio - Great for Cooking Out. Close to Schools, Shopping & Parks.
- MLS® #5239932
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,543
- Year Built2006
- Sub-Type(SF) Single Family
- Style(SF) Single Family
- AmenitiesPatio, Natural Woodwork, Kitchen Window, Kitchen Center Island, Ceiling Fan(s), Hardwood Floors, Paneled Doors, Walk-In Closet, Master BR Walk-In Closet, Exercise Room, Washer/Dryer Hookup
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Driveway - Asphalt
- ExteriorVinyl, Brick/Stone
- Lot DescriptionTree Coverage - Light, Underground Utilities
- RoofAsphalt Shingles, Pitched, Age Over 8 Years
- ConstructionPreviously Owned
- Construction StatusPreviously Owned
- Date ListedMay 31st, 2019
- Days on Market142
- Address19162 Ivanhoe Dr Nw
- SubdivisionRiver Park
- CityElk River
- Zip Code55330
- AppliancesRange, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Gas Burning, Stone
- District728 - Elk River
- Listing OfficeGreater Midwest Realty
Price Change History for 19162 Ivanhoe Dr Nw, Elk River, MN (MLS® #5239932)
|Price Reduced||$344,900||$5,000 (1.43%)|
|Price Reduced||$349,900||$5,000 (1.41%)|
|Price Reduced (from $364,900)||$354,900||$10,000 (2.74%)|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 12:20pm CDT.