Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
32 Irvine Park, St. Paul
Rare opportunity to live in a beautifully and meticulously restored historic home nestled on the best lot on Irvine Park. The Simpson-Wood house was built in 1854 and is on the National Register of Historic Places. this exceptional home is filled with historic character, modernized mechanicals and upscale amenities. It boasts the most beautiful and unobstructed view of Irvine Park and the fountain through its many large windows. Irvine Park is a beautiful front yard that cant be beat. there are original wide pine plank flooring, four fireplaces, main floor fam room, formal dining room, heated and air conditioned garage and 3 extra off street parking spaces. SEE SUPPLEMENT
- MLS® #5247257
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,600
- Year Built1853
- Sub-Type(SF) Single Family
- Style(SF) Single Family
- AmenitiesPatio, Porch, Kitchen Window, Hardwood Floors, Tiled Floors, Walk-In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup, In-Ground Sprinkler
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Heated Garage, Driveway - Concrete, Garage Door Opener, Carport
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot, City Bus (w/in 6 blks)
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionPreviously Owned
- Construction StatusPreviously Owned
- Date ListedJune 13th, 2019
- Days on Market66
- Address32 Irvine Park
- AreaWest Seventh
- SubdivisionRice&Irvines Add B26-41&46-53
- CitySt. Paul
- Zip Code55105
- AppliancesCooktop, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesLiving Room, Family Room, Master Bedroom, Wood Burning, Gas Burning, Brick, Wood Stove
- District625 - St. Paul
- Listing Office123 Realty
Price Change History for 32 Irvine Park, St. Paul, MN (MLS® #5247257)
|Price Reduced (from $799,000)||$749,900||$49,100 (6.15%)|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 5:20am CDT.