Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1508 Joseph St, Burnsville
Priced reduced! Motivated sellers have allowed you to keep $54K Instant home Equity (latest Appraisal). There is a contract for deed opportunity with 10% down. The 1st floor was freshly painted July. 2nd floor just painted August. Multiple upgrades including extensive renovation of kitchen area with granite counters, stainless Steel appliances This home had a 2nd floor addition & expansion above garage on in 2006. -New roof-2018 -Master BR comes w/vaulted ceilings, lots of storage, & majestic views of the lake. Great views of Buck Hill right from the deck, living room & master br. -Mother-in-Law Suite on the main floor. -This Lakehome with its unique layout is located on water front & has a level access to shoreline; shoreline 60 ft; lake is fully recreational & has above average market appeal This Lakeshore home is a bargain! You can not get a home like this for under $600k on this kind of lake or other like it. Comes with your own private dock. Fish in both summer & winter.
- MLS® #5248660
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,068
- Year Built1950
- Sub-Type(SF) Single Family
- Style(SF) Single Family
- AmenitiesDeck, Kitchen Window, Skylight, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Hardwood Floors, Walk-In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Dock, Master BR Walk-In Closet, In-Ground Sprinkler
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached Garage, Insulated Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake Front, Dock
- Lot DescriptionTree Coverage - Medium
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionPreviously Owned
- Construction StatusPreviously Owned
- Date ListedJuly 2nd, 2019
- Days on Market83
- Address1508 Joseph St
- SubdivisionMinne Elk Park
- Zip Code55306
- AppliancesRange, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener - Owned, Disposal
- HeatingForced Air, Hot Water, Boiler, Fireplace
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Burning, Living Room
- District196 - Rosemount-Apple Valley-Eag
- Listing OfficeBridge Realty, LLC
Price Change History for 1508 Joseph St, Burnsville, MN (MLS® #5248660)
|Price Reduced (from $585,900)||$575,000||$10,900 (1.86%)|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 9:20pm CDT.