Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
468 Mount Curve Blvd, St. Paul
Charming Tudor home in desirable MacGroveland neighborhood of St. Paul. Fabulous location! Minutes to either downtown & to the airport. Just off the river with quick access to a lovely walking path along Mississippi River Blvd. Open & airy master suite includes fireplace, vaulted ceiling, skylights, walk-in closet & master bath. Spacious kitchen with generous storage & prep space. Beautiful hardwood floors throughout. 2.5 car garage. Oversized lot, backyard paver patio & perennial garden.
- MLS® #5253199
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,541
- Year Built1927
- Sub-Type(SF) Single Family
- Style(SF) Single Family
- AmenitiesDeck, Patio, Porch, Natural Woodwork, Sauna, Kitchen Window, Kitchen Center Island, Skylight, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Hardwood Floors, Tiled Floors, French Doors, Walk-In Closet, Master BR Walk-In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup, In-Ground Sprinkler
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached Garage
- ExteriorMetal, Vinyl, Stucco, Brick/Stone
- Lot DescriptionTree Coverage - Light, City Bus (w/in 6 blks)
- RoofAsphalt Shingles, Pitched, Age Over 8 Years
- ConstructionPreviously Owned
- Construction StatusPreviously Owned
- Date ListedJune 24th, 2019
- Days on Market57
- Address468 Mount Curve Blvd
- SubdivisionRearrangement Of The Elms
- CitySt. Paul
- Zip Code55105
- AppliancesRange, Cooktop, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, Indoor Grill
- HeatingForced Air, Hot Water
- CoolingCentral, Window
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesLiving Room, Master Bedroom, Gas Burning, Stone
- District625 - St. Paul
- Listing OfficeHomeAvenue - FSBO
Price Change History for 468 Mount Curve Blvd, St. Paul, MN (MLS® #5253199)
|Price Reduced (from $649,900)||$624,900||$25,000 (3.85%)|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 7:20am CDT.