Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1365 Berkeley Ave, St. Paul
Thoughtfully updated home in Mac-Groveland. Excellent walking neighborhood. Blocks from Randolph Heights Elementary. Windows, kitchen, bathroom all redone. Main floor laundry added in 2015. Roof, exterior & interior painting, refinished wood floors completed 2019. Architectural designed landscaping w/new concrete stoops & custom railings; 2018. Kitchen w/corian counters, SS appliances & slate floor. Main floor living, inc laundry. Fully fenced, with wood privacy fence. There is even a dog door! Newer garage, plenty of room to park and store bikes, etc. Furnace, central air, lighting and wiring upgrades. Bathroom is completely remodeled with soaking tub, heated slate floor, dual flush toilet, Duravit soaking tub.
- MLS® #5256531
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,016
- Year Built1921
- Sub-Type(SF) Single Family
- Style(SF) Single Family
- AmenitiesPatio, Porch, Natural Woodwork, Kitchen Window, Ceiling Fan(s), Hardwood Floors, Tiled Floors, Paneled Doors, Walk-Up Attick, Washer/Dryer Hookup
- # of Garages1
- GaragesDetached Garage, Driveway - Asphalt, Garage Door Opener
- ExteriorStucco, Wood
- Lot DescriptionTree Coverage - Light, City Bus (w/in 6 blks)
- RoofAsphalt Shingles, Pitched, Age 8 Years or Less
- ConstructionPreviously Owned
- Construction StatusPreviously Owned
- Date ListedAugust 2nd, 2019
- Days on Market95
- Address1365 Berkeley Ave
- SubdivisionSunnyside Add To The, City
- CitySt. Paul
- Zip Code55105
- AppliancesRange, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal
- HeatingForced Air, Baseboard, In-Floor Heating
- District625 - St. Paul
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Burnet
Price Change History for 1365 Berkeley Ave, St. Paul, MN (MLS® #5256531)
|Price Reduced||$279,000||$6,000 (2.11%)|
|Price Reduced||$285,000||$4,000 (1.38%)|
|Price Reduced (from $299,000)||$289,000||$10,000 (3.34%)|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 12:22pm CST.