Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8361 W 109th, Bloomington
Home was built in 1993 and is close to parks, schools, shopping and highway 169 but doesn’t back up to a busy road. 4 Bedrooms Up, 3 Baths and 3 Car Garage. New this year: Roof, Carpet, Painting, Hardwood Floors redone, Refrigerator, Wall Oven & Microwave, Window glass packs, exterior light fixtures, Garage Doors and Patio Door The Air Conditioner and Furnace are 5 years old. Large eat in kitchen has center island, hardwood floors and walk in pantry, overlooks backyard & deck.. . Great Formal & Informal space on the main floor. The Upper Floor: 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths, Vaulted Master Suite is 17x15 with ceiling fan, 11x7 walk in "California" closet and shares a double sided gas fireplace with the Master Bath. Master Bath has double sinks, large Jacuzzi tub, linen closet & a separate shower .3 more bedrooms and full bath round out the upper floor. Another 900 sq ft in the Lower Level will be finished,with 4 large daylight windows also a RI for the 4th bath.
- MLS® #5268543
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,949
- Year Built1993
- Sub-Type(SF) Single Family
- Style(SF) Single Family
- AmenitiesDeck, Porch, Natural Woodwork, Kitchen Window, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Kitchen Center Island, Ceiling Fan(s), Hardwood Floors, Tiled Floors, Paneled Doors, Walk-In Closet, Master BR Walk-In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Cable, Local Area Network, Multiple Phone Lines
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Driveway - Concrete, Garage Door Opener
- Lot DescriptionUnderground Utilities, Tree Coverage - Heavy
- RoofAsphalt Shingles, Age 8 Years or Less
- ConstructionPreviously Owned
- Construction StatusPreviously Owned
- Date ListedJuly 29th, 2019
- Days on Market50
- Address8361 W 109th
- SubdivisionRiver Pointe
- Zip Code55438
- AppliancesRange, Wall Oven, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Trash Compactor, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Room, Master Bedroom, Gas Burning, 2-Sided
- District271 - Bloomington
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Results
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 11:20pm CDT.