Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12903 Jackson Cir Ne, Blaine
This 4 bedroom split entry is nestled on a treed private cul-de-sac lot & shows off hardwood floors in the living & dining room. The front has been resided with James Hardie siding & 3 new windows in 2016 along with a new patio door. The living room has vaulted and beamed ceilings. The kitchen is large with many cabinets & new refrigerator, range, & microwave in 2017. The furnace & AC are less than a year old (2018). Freshly painted living room & bedrooms with new carpet in the master bedroom. The front door was new in 2016 along with the leaf guard rain gutters. The roof had some shingle repair after the 2017 hail storm. There is space to put a bathroom & 5th bedroom in the lower level (could be 14x10 bedroom). Fenced yard with many trees in the back for privacy. The shed is 12x6 and there is a cement slab for a dog kennel. Finished garage! Come make your family memories in this home!
- MLS® #5269769
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,962
- Year Built1975
- Sub-Type(SF) Single Family
- Style(SF) Single Family
- AmenitiesDeck, Patio, Kitchen Window, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Hardwood Floors, Tiled Floors, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Washer/Dryer Hookup
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Driveway - Asphalt, Garage Door Opener, Insulated Garage
- ExteriorCement Board, Fiber Board
- Lot DescriptionTree Coverage - Heavy
- RoofAsphalt Shingles, Age Over 8 Years
- ConstructionPreviously Owned
- Construction StatusPreviously Owned
- Date ListedAugust 8th, 2019
- Days on Market12
- Address12903 Jackson Cir Ne
- Zip Code55434
- AppliancesRange, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesLiving Room, Family Room, Wood Burning, Brick, Stone
- District11 - Anoka-Hennepin
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Advantage Plus
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 12:20am CDT.