Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12429 Opal St Ne, Blaine
Immaculate 2008 built 4BD 4BA. Upgraded thru out on premium lot backing to wooded open space w/lots of wildlife! Covered porch & 2 story foyer greet you w/HW floors. Spacious kitchen w/island, silestone counters, walk-in pantry & large dining area overlooking yard & living room w/gas FP. 20x12 maint-free deck & great views. Backyard is fenced & landscaped w/in-ground sprinkler system. Upper level w/ 4 BR has new luxury, waterproof wood vinyl floor. Huge master suite w/vaulted ceiling, full bath w/double sink & large walk-in closet. Extra BR has built-in Murphy bed ideal for guest use in office or playroom. Flex room has built-in cabinets ideal for home office & dbl wide sliding barn doors. Great curb appeal w/stone accent & smart siding & extra wide drive. 3 car garage w/heat, running water & epoxy floor. Walkout LL w/family rm w/wet bar, fridge & DW. New siding & extend life shingles, water softener, garage door & GDO in '18. Just move in! Great schools & location. Quick close ok!
- MLS® #5270313
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,696
- Year Built2008
- Sub-Type(SF) Single Family
- Style(SF) Single Family
- AmenitiesDeck, Patio, Porch, Kitchen Window, Kitchen Center Island, Hardwood Floors, Master BR Walk-In Closet, Wet Bar, In-Ground Sprinkler, Panoramic View
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Tandem, Insulated Garage, Heated Garage, Driveway - Concrete, Garage Door Opener, Other
- ExteriorVinyl, Brick/Stone, Cement Board
- Lot DescriptionTree Coverage - Medium, Property Adjoins Public Land
- RoofAsphalt Shingles, Age 8 Years or Less
- ConstructionPreviously Owned
- Construction StatusPreviously Owned
- Date ListedJuly 30th, 2019
- Days on Market18
- Address12429 Opal St Ne
- Zip Code55449
- AppliancesRange, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener - Owned
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving Room, Gas Burning
- District11 - Anoka-Hennepin
- Listing OfficeSunset Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2019 at 9:20am CDT.