Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8935 Pierce St Ne, Blaine
MUST SEE! Home is in great condition, with a phenomenal floor plan, on an oversized lot with a large backyard that is perfect for relaxing on the deck or sitting around the fire pit. The home features 3 bedrooms on the upper level, with an oversized master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and walk-in closet. The main level features a large living room, spacious office, dining area, laundry room, half bath, and a high demand open concept kitchen with new granite countertops for the breakfast bar. Large heated and insulated 3 car garage. New gutters in summer 2018, dishwasher in 2019, deck stained in 2019, and fresh landscaping. The basement is partially finished with framing and drywall. Don't miss out on this opportunity to have an amazing home, with easy access to 35W and across the street from the park.
- MLS® #5271981
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,372
- Year Built2005
- Sub-Type(SF) Single Family
- Style(SF) Single Family
- AmenitiesDeck, Porch, Kitchen Window, Kitchen Center Island, Hardwood Floors, Tiled Floors, Walk-In Closet, Master BR Walk-In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Ceiling Fan(s), Paneled Doors, Intercom System, Security System, In-Ground Sprinkler, Ethernet Wired, Cable
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Heated Garage, Driveway - Concrete, Garage Door Opener
- ExteriorVinyl, Brick/Stone, Cement Board
- Lot DescriptionIrregular Lot, Tree Coverage - Medium, City Bus (w/in 6 blks)
- RoofAsphalt Shingles, Pitched, Age Over 8 Years
- ConstructionPreviously Owned
- Construction StatusPreviously Owned
- Date ListedAugust 1st, 2019
- Days on Market21
- Address8935 Pierce St Ne
- SubdivisionAud Sub 126 Rev
- Zip Code55434
- AppliancesRange, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, Water Softener - Rented, Water Filtration System, Air-To-Air Exchanger
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving Room, Gas Burning
- District16 - Spring Lake Park
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Results
Price Change History for 8935 Pierce St Ne, Blaine, MN (MLS® #5271981)
|Price Reduced (from $369,000)||$364,900||$4,100 (1.11%)|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 5:20am CDT.