Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Unit 103 - 2200 2nd Ave, Anoka
Move in ready - One level living! Enjoy walking 2 blocks to historic downtown Anoka and all it has to offer. Walk along the Rum River and enjoy easy access to walking and biking trails just steps from the building. Wonderful shared amenities: Exercise Room, hobby Room, Party/Community Room, Kitchen, Patio and more! New carpet throughout, updated kitchen with granite, SS appliances, tile back splash, under cabinet lighting and center island. Large master en-suite, in-unit laundry with added cabinets, deck and a cozy sun room to relax in! You will love the views from the shared patio space. Fantastic location and very quiet.
- MLS® #5275537
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,343
- Year Built2009
- Sub-Type(CC) Low Rise (3- Levels)
- Style(CC) Low Rise (3- Levels)
- AmenitiesDeck, Natural Woodwork, Kitchen Center Island, Ceiling Fan(s), Tiled Floors, Paneled Doors, French Doors, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Exercise Room, Sun Room, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Security System, Indoor Sprinklers, In-Ground Sprinkler
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached Garage, Insulated Garage, Heated Garage, Underground Garage, Driveway - Asphalt, Secured, Assigned, Garage Door Opener
- WaterfrontRiver View
- Lot DescriptionTree Coverage - Light, City Bus (w/in 6 blks)
- RoofFlat, Age Over 8 Years, Rubber
- ConstructionPreviously Owned
- Construction StatusPreviously Owned
- Date ListedAugust 7th, 2019
- Days on Market11
- AddressUnit 103 - 2200 2nd Ave
- SubdivisionCic 248 Historic Rum River
- Zip Code55303
- AppliancesRange, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal
- HeatingForced Air
- District11 - Anoka-Hennepin
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Burnet
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 7:20am CDT.