Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
905 Forest Edge Dr, Jordan
Spacious home on a quiet street in the Bridle Creek Neighborhood which features a community pool, playground and play court, just half a block away. The main floor is bright and open with vaulted ceilings and a great kitchen with center island, truly the heart of the home. Solid woodwork throughout, including knotty alder wood cabinetry and custom wood blinds. The vaulted private master comes complete with a loft area, walk in closet and spacious master bath with corner whirlpool tub, walk-in shower and double sinks. You will be amazed at how roomy all the bedrooms are! A huge family room, with a cozy fireplace, in the lower level is great for entertaining and walks out to a large level South facing back yard. This home also has a 3 car garage and freshly sealed driveway. You will love the walking trails that connect to all the schools and downtown Jordan. Check out this fabulous home today!!
- MLS® #5276700
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,690
- Year Built2011
- Sub-Type(SF) Single Family
- Style(SF) Single Family
- AmenitiesNatural Woodwork, Kitchen Window, Kitchen Center Island, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Master BR Walk-In Closet, In-Ground Sprinkler, Walk-In Closet
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Driveway - Asphalt, Garage Door Opener
- Has PoolYes
- PoolBelow Ground, Outdoor, Shared
- ExteriorVinyl, Brick/Stone
- Lot DescriptionTree Coverage - Light
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionPreviously Owned
- Construction StatusPreviously Owned
- Date ListedAugust 12th, 2019
- Days on Market36
- Address905 Forest Edge Dr
- SubdivisionBridle Creek 6th Add
- Zip Code55352
- AppliancesRange, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Disposal, Air-To-Air Exchanger, Water Softener - Owned
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Gas Burning
- District717 - Jordan
- Listing OfficeSchatz Real Estate Group
Price Change History for 905 Forest Edge Dr, Jordan, MN (MLS® #5276700)
|Price Reduced (from $335,000)||$329,500||$5,500 (1.64%)|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 12:20am CDT.