Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3329 Glenhurst Ave, St. Louis Park
A beautiful, open, spacious home in a wonderful neighborhood. Cedar Lake Trail literally runs through this neighborhood. Minikhada Oaks is a tiny 77 home neighborhood with no through streets where people do not move often due to the peace and tranquility. Combine this with convenience to everything you love and need, restaurants, Whole Foods and Trader Joe's, and both Bde Maka Ska and Lake of the Isles walk/run/biking distance. The house was built in 1942 so expect some charm from the era. A new addition was added around 2007 which brings a large open concept kitchen/living/dining. The stove is situated for people who love to entertain, overlooking the living spaces and goes perfectly with the chef's kitchen. Master suite has been compared to a beautiful hotel suite, perfect to get away from stress every night. A new cedar deck and pergola with outdoor double sided fireplace finish this off as an entertainer's dream home. A new price makes this the best deal available, hurry!
- MLS® #5280684
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,212
- Year Built1942
- Sub-Type(SF) Single Family
- Style(SF) Single Family
- AmenitiesDeck, Natural Woodwork, Balcony, Kitchen Window, Kitchen Center Island, Ceiling Fan(s), Hardwood Floors, French Doors, Walk-In Closet, Tiled Floors, Master BR Walk-In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Ethernet Wired, Other
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorShakes, Wood, Stucco, Cedar
- Lot DescriptionTree Coverage - Medium
- RoofPitched, Asphalt Shingles, Flat
- ConstructionPreviously Owned
- Construction StatusPreviously Owned
- Date ListedAugust 15th, 2019
- Days on Market54
- Address3329 Glenhurst Ave
- SubdivisionMinikahda Oaks
- CitySt. Louis Park
- Zip Code55416
- AppliancesRange, Wall Oven, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesLiving Room, Master Bedroom, Gas Burning, 2-Sided
- District283 - St. Louis Park
- Listing OfficeNational Realty Guild
Price Change History for 3329 Glenhurst Ave, St. Louis Park, MN (MLS® #5280684)
|Price Increased||$619,900||$30,400 (5.16%)|
|Price Reduced (from $633,000)||$589,500||$43,500 (6.87%)|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 3:20pm CDT.