Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3260 140th Ave Nw, Andover
Charming 4 bedroom home featuring vaulted two-story entry complimented by warm wood floors. Relax by the cozy living room fireplace or take in the view of your private fenced backyard in the sunroom, enjoy the spacious kitchen with walk through formal dining room, upper level living boasts all four bedrooms on one level. Unwind in your private master suite with beautiful en-suite bathroom and large walk in closet. Lower level is great for entertaining with plenty of space for a movie night, maybe a game of pool or darts, with built in storage you’ll have plenty of space to host nothing but fun. 3 stall garage boasts a bonus work space! Great space for a work shop or work out room or as storage room. This gorgeous property is within walking distance to schools, churches and local shops, and just minutes from many more shopping and dining options.
- MLS® #5283983
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,782
- Year Built1993
- Sub-Type(SF) Single Family
- Style(SF) Single Family
- AmenitiesPatio, Natural Woodwork, Kitchen Window, Kitchen Center Island, Ceiling Fan(s), Hardwood Floors, Tiled Floors, Paneled Doors, French Doors, Master BR Walk-In Closet, Sun Room, In-Ground Sprinkler
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Driveway - Concrete, Garage Door Opener
- ExteriorVinyl, Brick/Stone
- Lot DescriptionTree Coverage - Light
- RoofAsphalt Shingles, Pitched
- ConstructionPreviously Owned
- Construction StatusPreviously Owned
- Date ListedAugust 26th, 2019
- Days on Market14
- Address3260 140th Ave Nw
- SubdivisionWoodland Creek 2nd Add
- Zip Code55304
- AppliancesCooktop, Wall Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener - Owned, Disposal
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Gas Burning
- District11 - Anoka-Hennepin
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Burnet
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 11:20am CDT.