Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5216 102nd Trl N, Brooklyn Park
Beautiful custom built 5 bedroom, 4 bath walkout 2-Story home offers over 4000 finished square feet of living space, stunning features, many upgrades, and beautiful views of nature area! New Roof-2016, huge Sport Court in backyard, granite counters, gleaming hardwood floors (Foyer and Kitchen), laminate floors on lower level, 2-sided fireplace between Great Room and Den with glass French doors, main floor Laundry Room and Mud Room with lockers, and beautiful nature views. Kitchen has center island breakfast bar, cooktop, double ovens, vaulted dinette, walk-in pantry, and door to the Deck. Walkout lower level has a huge Family Room with an incredible wet bar and cozy brick fireplace, 5th bedroom, 3/4 bath, Exercise Room, and storage room. Vaulted Master Suite features a walk-in closet and stunning private bath with double vanity, glass/tile shower, and relaxing corner Whirlpool tub. 4 bedrooms on the upper level. 3-car garage is insulated and sheetrocked
- MLS® #5286351
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,036
- Year Built2006
- Sub-Type(SF) Single Family
- Style(SF) Single Family
- AmenitiesDeck, Patio, Porch, Natural Woodwork, Kitchen Window, Kitchen Center Island, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Hardwood Floors, Tiled Floors, Paneled Doors, French Doors, Master BR Walk-In Closet, Wet Bar, Exercise Room, Washer/Dryer Hookup
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Driveway - Asphalt, Garage Door Opener
- ExteriorVinyl, Brick/Stone
- Lot DescriptionTree Coverage - Light
- RoofAsphalt Shingles, Pitched, Age 8 Years or Less
- ConstructionPreviously Owned
- Construction StatusPreviously Owned
- Date ListedSeptember 4th, 2019
- Days on Market19
- Address5216 102nd Trl N
- SubdivisionSanctuary Estates 2nd Add
- CityBrooklyn Park
- Zip Code55443
- AppliancesCooktop, Wall Oven, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Water Softener - Owned, Disposal, Air-To-Air Exchanger
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesLiving Room, Family Room, Gas Burning, 2-Sided, Stone
- District279 - Osseo
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Results
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 9:20pm CDT.