Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
301 Adams Ave, Edina
Completely renovated stunning home, just like new construction offers all new mechanical, plumbing, electrical, new windows, new flooring throughout, new siding and newer roof. The Dazzling hardwood floors, the large gourmet kitchen with all new cabinets, stainless steel appliances, quartz counter tops and tons of natural light makes this home accommodating to all and any size families. The home is situated on a quiet street of Edina's President Neighborhood, boasts a huge corner lot, nicely landscaped and it is close to shops with easy access to major highways, near Hopkins Downtown and Uptown, night life, farmers markets and Much More!!! New Finished lower level offers spacious recreation room, guest bedroom and bath and tons of storage, A Must See!
- MLS® #5288606
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,970
- Year Built1956
- Sub-Type(SF) Single Family
- Style(SF) Single Family
- AmenitiesKitchen Window, Ceiling Fan(s), Hardwood Floors, Tiled Floors, Paneled Doors, Walk-In Closet, Master BR Walk-In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Panoramic View, Cable
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached Garage, Driveway - Concrete, Garage Door Opener
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot, Tree Coverage - Medium, City Bus (w/in 6 blks)
- RoofAsphalt Shingles, Age 8 Years or Less
- ConstructionPreviously Owned
- Construction StatusPreviously Owned
- Date ListedSeptember 4th, 2019
- Days on Market14
- Address301 Adams Ave
- Zip Code55343
- AppliancesRange, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Freezer, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener - Owned, Disposal
- HeatingForced Air
- District270 - Hopkins
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Advantage Plus
Price Change History for 301 Adams Ave, Edina, MN (MLS® #5288606)
|Price Reduced (from $349,986)||$334,986||$15,000 (4.29%)|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 3:20pm CDT.