Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10123 Yates Ave N, Brooklyn Park
Absolutely stunning custom built home! You will notice the architectural upgrades throughout - ceilings, rounded wall corners, art niches, curved walls etc. Gourmet Kitchen features a 6-burner SS cooktop, pot filler, granite counter tops, beautiful backsplash, breakfast bar, Travertine stone floors! Home theater system in lower level Family Room as well as a Wet Bar, Exercise Room, 3/4 bath with tiled shower, 4th bedroom. Main floor Laundry Room and a HUGE Office/Den with French Doors. Living Room and Dinette are separated by a 3-sided stone gas fireplace. Master Suite is large enough for a sitting area and has a private bath with whirlpool tub, walk-in tile shower, his/her sinks and a walk-in closet! Yard is fully fenced with a classy black rail fence, sprinkler system, fire pit, paver patio plus a large deck. The Rush Creek Regional Trail is within walking distance. Located just North of 610 and near grocery stores and multiple restaurants. Approx 15 miles to Dwtn Mpls
- MLS® #5289303
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,501
- Year Built2006
- Sub-Type(SF) Single Family
- Style(SF) Single Family
- AmenitiesDeck, Patio, Natural Woodwork, Kitchen Window, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Hardwood Floors, Tiled Floors, Walk-In Closet, Exercise Room, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Security System, In-Ground Sprinkler
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Driveway - Concrete, Garage Door Opener, Insulated Garage
- ExteriorBrick/Stone, Stucco, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionTree Coverage - Medium
- RoofAsphalt Shingles, Pitched, Age 8 Years or Less
- ConstructionPreviously Owned
- Construction StatusPreviously Owned
- Date ListedSeptember 6th, 2019
- Days on Market8
- Address10123 Yates Ave N
- SubdivisionPines of Oxbow
- CityBrooklyn Park
- Zip Code55443
- AppliancesCooktop, Wall Oven, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener - Owned, Disposal, Air-To-Air Exchanger
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Gas Burning, Stone, 2-Sided
- District279 - Osseo
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Classic Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 8:20am CDT.