Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
180 173rd Ln Ne, Ham Lake
This custom built Patriot Builder II home is fully finished on a 1.5-acre lot ready to move into. Designer decor and fixtures on both levels. Located in the Crosstown Rolling Acres 2 Development of Ham Lake! Enjoy one level living with open and spacious rooms & walk-out lower level. 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, picturesque windows give way to natural lighting with over 3400 finished square feet. Hardwood and ceramic tile floors. Located in the Andover School District. Additional lots available to choose from. See Suppl.
- MLS® #5289385
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,154
- Year Built2019
- Sub-Type(SF) Single Family
- Style(SF) Single Family
- AmenitiesNatural Woodwork, Kitchen Window, Kitchen Center Island, Ceiling Fan(s), Hardwood Floors, Tiled Floors, Paneled Doors, Walk-In Closet, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Wet Bar, Exercise Room, Washer/Dryer Hookup, In-Ground Sprinkler, Cable
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- ExteriorShakes, Metal, Vinyl, Brick/Stone, Fiber Board
- Lot DescriptionTree Coverage - Light, Sod Included in Price
- RoofAsphalt Shingles, Age 8 Years or Less
- ConstructionCompleted New Construction
- Construction StatusCompleted New Construction
- Date ListedSeptember 6th, 2019
- Days on Market47
- Address180 173rd Ln Ne
- SubdivisionCrosstown Rolling Acres 2nd
- CityHam Lake
- Zip Code55304
- AppliancesCooktop, Wall Oven, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Water Softener - Owned, Air-To-Air Exchanger
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving Room, Gas Burning
- District11 - Anoka-Hennepin
- Listing OfficeEdina Realty, Inc.
Price Change History for 180 173rd Ln Ne, Ham Lake, MN (MLS® #5289385)
|Price Reduced||$583,900||$16,000 (2.67%)|
|Price Reduced (from $606,000)||$599,900||$6,100 (1.01%)|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 9:20am CDT.