Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6648 Bixby Way, Inver Grove Heights
One of a kind detached townhome in sought after Inver Grove Hgts neighborhood. Spacious and open floor plan with mono-vault in LR. Master suite with walk-in closet, separate shower and jetted tub. Four season porch, two sided fireplace, breakfast bar, hardwood and tiled floors. Main floor laundry. Oversized two car garage with staircase to lower level shop with sink counter space for handyman, woodworker or sportsman. Additional bedroom, full bath, family room and office in lower level too. See supplement for all the additional information and features.
- MLS® #5293237
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,700
- Year Built1998
- Sub-Type(TH) Detached
- Style(TH) Detached
- AmenitiesPatio, Porch, Natural Woodwork, Kitchen Window, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Hardwood Floors, Tiled Floors, Paneled Doors, Master BR Walk-In Closet, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Intercom System, In-Ground Sprinkler, Cable
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Driveway - Concrete, Storage, Floor Drain, Garage Door Opener
- ExteriorVinyl, Brick/Stone
- Lot DescriptionCity Bus (w/in 6 blks)
- RoofAsphalt Shingles, Age 8 Years or Less
- ConstructionPreviously Owned
- Construction StatusPreviously Owned
- Date ListedSeptember 13th, 2019
- Days on Market37
- Address6648 Bixby Way
- SubdivisionBlaine Ridge
- CityInver Grove Heights
- Zip Code55076
- AppliancesRange, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener - Owned, Disposal
- HeatingForced Air, Fireplace
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving Room, Gas Burning, 2-Sided
- District199 - Inver Grove Hts. Community
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Results
Price Change History for 6648 Bixby Way, Inver Grove Heights, MN (MLS® #5293237)
|Price Reduced (from $380,000)||$369,900||$10,100 (2.66%)|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 1:20am CDT.