Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17036 Argon St Nw, Andover
Quality built rambler on 1.4 acres in a fantastic Andover neighborhood. Open floor plan-great for entertaining , beautiful HDWD floors, many built-in features, 3 season porch and an inviting front porch. Lg bedrooms, tons of storage, wet bar in lower level and 2 gas fireplaces that are both 2 sided. Spacious 3 car garage is heated and insulated. Sprinkler system, nicely landscaped and a fire pit. Enjoy your privacy in the screened in porch or the tranquility of the sunsets from the 2 decks - one of which is off the master bedroom. Peaceful and Private!! Don't miss this opportunity this home really has a lot to offer!
- MLS® #5295565
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,189
- Year Built2001
- Sub-Type(SF) Single Family
- Style(SF) Single Family
- AmenitiesDeck, Porch, Natural Woodwork, Balcony, Kitchen Window, Kitchen Center Island, Ceiling Fan(s), Hardwood Floors, Tiled Floors, Paneled Doors, Master BR Walk-In Closet, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Wet Bar, Sun Room, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Security System, In-Ground Sprinkler, Local Area Network
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Insulated Garage, Heated Garage, Driveway - Asphalt, Garage Door Opener
- ExteriorSteel Siding, Brick/Stone
- Lot DescriptionTree Coverage - Medium
- RoofAsphalt Shingles, Age Over 8 Years
- ConstructionPreviously Owned
- Construction StatusPreviously Owned
- Date ListedSeptember 19th, 2019
- Days on Market27
- Address17036 Argon St Nw
- SubdivisionTimber River Estate
- Zip Code55304
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesLiving Room, Family Room, Gas Burning, 2-Sided
- District11 - Anoka-Hennepin
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Burnet
Price Change History for 17036 Argon St Nw, Andover, MN (MLS® #5295565)
|Price Reduced (from $479,900)||$469,000||$10,900 (2.27%)|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 11:20am CDT.