Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1055 S Finn St, St. Paul
Move right into this nicely updated and beautifully maintained Highland Park home just steps to shopping, dining, and West River Road Parkway! Features include gleaming hardwood floors, solid surface counters, tile backsplash, custom wood work and finished lower level with built-ins and cozy gas fireplace. Plenty of storage throughout including two cedar closets. Enjoy the fully fenced backyard and oversized 1 car garage with built-in storage. Fabulous location with quick commute to St. Paul or Minneapolis, 3 universities, and airport too! Quick close possible!
- MLS® #5329090
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,883
- Year Built1953
- Sub-Type(SF) Single Family
- Style(SF) Single Family
- AmenitiesNatural Woodwork, Kitchen Window, Skylight, Ceiling Fan(s), Hardwood Floors, Tiled Floors, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Broadband Available
- # of Garages1
- GaragesDetached Garage, Driveway - Concrete
- Lot DescriptionTree Coverage - Light, City Bus (w/in 6 blks)
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionPreviously Owned
- Construction StatusPreviously Owned
- Date ListedNovember 6th, 2019
- Days on Market8
- Address1055 S Finn St
- CitySt. Paul
- Zip Code55116
- AppliancesRange, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal
- HeatingForced Air, Fireplace
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Gas Burning
- District625 - St. Paul
- Listing OfficeEdina Realty, Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 6:15pm CST.