Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
789 101st St Nw, Monticello
Get that up north feel and still be close to town! This Executive Log home sits on 5+ acres of very private land with a pond, directly across from Lake Ida. Custom built 4 bedroom/3 bathroom fully finished home! Comes with stainless steel appliances, open loft upstairs for extra space. Walkout lower level with movie theater area and extra bedroom. Includes a detached heated 3 stall garage. Also has a kennel and an additional shed for extra storage. Just down the road from the public access! Bring your boat and be on your vacation and still be at home!! Come see this one today!
- MLS® #5500100
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage2,544
- Year Built1995
- Sub-Type(SF) Single Family
- Style(SF) Single Family
- AmenitiesDeck, Porch, Natural Woodwork, Kitchen Window, Kitchen Center Island, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Hardwood Floors, Paneled Doors, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Panoramic View
- # of Garages3
- GaragesDetached Garage, Insulated Garage, Heated Garage, Garage Door Opener
- WaterfrontLake View, Pond
- ExteriorLog Home, Log Siding
- Lot DescriptionTree Coverage - Heavy
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionPreviously Owned
- Construction StatusPreviously Owned
- Date ListedMarch 6th, 2020
- Days on Market17
- Address789 101st St Nw
- Zip Code55362
- AppliancesCooktop, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener - Owned, Central Vacuum
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Gas Burning
- District882 - Monticello
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway HomeServices North Properties
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - All Seasons, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2020 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 4:20am CDT.